|The Agricultural Excellence Conference is a one-of-a-kind event in Canada that brings diverse industry experts and stakeholders together from across disciplines, regions and production sectors to share and explore beneficial farm management practices and insights with leading farm business thinkers. Build your network of farm management enthusiasts!
Why Attend AgEx?
- Focused on practical skills development
- Interactive sessions – discuss, debate, direct
- Everyone welcome – families and partners encouraged to attend
- Build your network of farm management enthusiasts!
· Economic Outlook for Canada’s Farmers
· Management Tactics for Leading Farmers
· Taking Care of Business – Healthy Farmers, Healthy Farms – Facilitated by the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
· Building your Peer Advisory Group – Who and How – Terry Betker, Backswath Management
· Bridging the Gap: Family Farm Transition Panel – Moderated by Brent VanParys, BDO
· Secrets to Success: Canada’s Outstanding Young Farmers
· Black Swans – Friend or Foe? – Don Buckingham, Canadian Agri-Food Policy Institute
· What’s their Beef with Beef? – Ellen Crane, Beef Cattle Research Council
· Making the Case for International Collaboration to Improve Skills Training – Gavin Robertson, Garage d’Or Ciders
· Cultivating Innovation through On-Farm Trials – Shelley Spruit, Against the Grain Farms
· Getting Highest Value for your Cash Crop – Josh Oulton, TapRoot Farms Inc.
· Farm Business Management Resource Showcase
· Concurrent Workshops
· and more!
Take part in this unique learning experience – farm management like never before!